This contest is taking place in conjunction with the national Money Smart Week 2012.
Contest rules: You can vote only once. Voting ends on Monday, April 30 at 11:59 Central Time. Click on the tabs below to view each of the Top 10 videos.
Selecting these was tough, but the judges looked for a variety in style, creativity, strength of the message, content, originality, as well as the video’s ability to educate while calling to action.
Thank you for your participation!
Vote for your favorite 2012 iOme Challenge Money Smart Week Video!
- Bentley University (51%, 3,105 Votes)
- California University of Pennsylvania (39%, 2,369 Votes)
- Virginia Tech (4%, 271 Votes)
- Illinois State University (2%, 131 Votes)
- Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne (2%, 93 Votes)
- Michigan Tech #3 (1%, 49 Votes)
- Michigan Tech #2 (1%, 42 Votes)
- Michigan Tech #1 (0%, 26 Votes)
- Michigan Tech #4 (0%, 13 Votes)
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County (0%, 9 Votes)
Total Voters: 6,107